We promised you a surprise for 2012, et voila! Here is our new pearler for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Safari iPad, and other browsers.
1. A new design for:
- A clear choice between the three modes of pearler:
pearling web pages (collect, and organize into Pearl’s account)
go to your account
go to a particular pearltree within your account.
- Improved navigation within your account directly via the pearler (including through avatars)
- Granular control over the sharing of new pearls.
2. A dedicated button to share via Twitter and Facebook.
Before, sharing options were selected globally and did not give you granular control. Now you can choose to share (or not) any time you add a new pearl or create a new pearltree. Now you can choose on a case by case basis. It’s very simple, just to enable or disable the feature with the “on / off” button.
3. The pearler is now virtually identical across all popular browsers
The new pearler is homogeneous on Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari and iPad in terms of both design and functionality. When you install the pearler in your browser, the collecting experience will be the same on your iPad or the web regardless of which browser you prefer
Note: Pearler for Firefox will be posted in a few days, once it has been validated by the Mozilla team.